Castel Clementino Suite has a stunning panoramic view over the hills and the village of Servigliano. Wide and cosy, the Suite features a refined antique wrought-iron double bed and a wide living room where, if needed, two other guests can sleep. The private bathroom include a comfortable Jacuzzi bath for guests to relax.
It fits up to 4 people.
- double room
- available space: 44 sq m
- up to 4 people
- bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- individual air conditioning and heating
- free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV with digital terrestrial
- daily cleaning
- electric kettle for infusions, tea and instant coffee
- complimentary toiletries
Low season price: € 140
High season price: € 160
Prices are intended per room and per night.
Additional bed: €50 per person.
Family prices (third and fourth bed): 0-3 years for free if sleeping in parents’ bed (cradle on request: €10); 4-9 years, low season: €25, high season: €30; 10-14 years, low season: €35, high season: €40.
General conditions of booking
- Low season: from the 1st of October to the 30th of May – High season: from the 1st of June to the 30th of September and public holidays
- Prices include a sweet and savoury buffet breakfast, VAT and outdoor swimming pools access
- Check in: from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Check out: by 11 a.m.
- Please contact us before your arrival (we don’t have a 24h reception): inform us by email of your date and time arrival and include a telephone number to contact you on the day of your arrival
- Early arrivals: in case of early arrivals or late departures, we can store your luggage for free
- Cancellation policy: in case of cancellation or modification up to 7 days before your expected day arrival you’re in charge with any costs
- In case of any special need, food intolerance or allergy, please inform us by completing the booking form in order for us to guarantee you the best service
Have a look at the other rooms available
Cosy and comfortable, Comfort rooms are characterised by pastel coloured or exposed bricks walls, warm parquet floors and furnishings with precious natural fabrics.
Refined and romantic, the Superior room is characterised by pastel coloured walls, parquet floors and furnishings with natural fabrics.
Wide bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath.